Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How to contact GiGi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cook of the House's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have been going though the recent posts and can't find contact info for Gigi. Figure I might be able to drop parts off with her on my ride back from San Diego.
    Thanks again.
    Ellen

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lowracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2006
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Howdy,

    The Search feature of this board is your friend. Up at the top of the screen is a box with a link to the search function.

    Searching for GiGi I found numerous references to pricing and a link to GiGi's website.

    I'm not going to repeat them here because I adhere to the "give someone a fish / teach someone to fish" school of thought.

    Also if you do not enjoy using the search feature of this board, you will be very successful using Google to search for the terms GiGi and porcelain.

    -mark

  3. #3
    Inactive Member fatfutures's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can reach GiGi at: 562-634-4002 or 4003. I wouldn't bother trying email. They aren't really umm.... email/computer kinda people.

    When we were there in February, I had to point out to Andre and Gigi that the email address they have listed on their biz cards wasn't actually an email address at all.

    They are wonderful people and great characters! Please tell Gigi that Michelle from Dallas says hello!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cook of the House's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mark,
    Thanks for guiding me to the search link, I knew there was a way to search more effectively, but hadn't figured it out yet. Thanks!
    Ellen

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gasseous's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2006
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mark,

    I too adhere to the "teach a man to fish.... keep him drinking all day" theory....

    Gasseous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •